Monday, April 28, 2014

Lab Hours

I spent two hours docenting with Jim and Christian on Friday. After they left it began to pour, and a stream of random senior citizens were happy to come in and get out of the rain. I've always wondered what they're doing in Mendocino on Fridays...
 
Approximately one hour working on the repatriation project
 
Four hours spent in the lab looking for information on my objects. In four hours I only found stuff on the Tahitian Fans (one of the sources is from Hawaii, so I don't know if that works...). There were a lot of good books about New Zealand artifacts, filled with flax items. If I come across items I know other students have, I'll start writing it down in the a notebook and posting it on my blog.
 
I got a little frustrated towards the end of the day, but I found this photo in a book, which promptly lifted my spirits.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment